I wanted to welcome everyone back to what will be a very productive school year! Part of being productive is coming to school prepared everyday and ready to learn. Here are the supplies needed for ELA class.
- 1- 2 or 3 inch 3 ring binder. Ideally one with a clear cover over the front and back to store your weekly schedule.
- Colored pencils
- 3 marble composition notebook
- White lined paper. (You are responsible for bringing in more paper as you need it.)
- 9 page dividers labeled accordingly: 1.Grammar, 2. Reading, 3.Writing, 4.Projects, 5. State Testing, 6. Vocabulary 7. Articles, 8.Novels and 9. Scholastic
- 3 plastic folders of any color. These should be able to attach inside your binder.
- 1- white out corrective tape. (The liquid is too messy.)
- 6- Blue or Black pens.
- 6- #2 pencils. (These can be mechanical or regular.)
- 3 highlighters of any color you choose.
- 1- large eraser
****OPTIONAL- 1- Fabric zipper pencil case that attaches inside your binder so supplies can be easily stored and reachable.