Welcome to 5th grade!
Some info about your 5th grade ELA teacher!
I have been working in Franklin School for 20 years. I am very excited to teach 5th grade ELA classes. Teaching is a profession that is very exciting for me. With each day comes new achievements and challenges the students as well as teachers must face together. It has always been my goal to help the students as much as possible. It is my hope that with extra time on task, the students will reach their full working potential. I am very lucky to have the support of my husband as well as two young sons. I look forward to a very productive school year! It is truly a privilege to be working with every student!
5th Grade Supply List
The following supplies will be kept in your homeroom:
- 2 boxes of tissues
- Roll of Paper towel
- 1 liquid hand soap
- 1 Lysol/Clorox wipes container
- Hand sanitizer
Pencil case - make sure you are replenishing your daily supplies throughout the year
LABEL ALL YOUR SUPPLIES
- 2 - Highlighters (YELLOW ONLY)
- Gluestick -NOT LIQUID
- Pencils (sharpened) NO PUSH LEAD PENCILS
- Covered hand sharpener
- 8 pack of crayons/colored pencils
- Markers (8 or 10 in a pack)
- Pens (black or blue only)
- red pens
- 2- Post it packages (any color)
- HEADSET for chromebook (to be kept in a ziploc bag with name on it) NOT BLUETOOTH - this will be in their bookbags. It will be needed in every class.
- CHARGERS should be brought to school everyday just in case chromebooks need additional charge time. However, chromebooks are required to be charged overnight, and ready to go for the day.
Mrs. Z (Science and Social Studies) [email protected]
- 1 orange or green plastic pocket folder
- 2 separate notebooks ( not a 3 or 5 subject - one with an ORANGE cover and one with a GREEN cover)
Mrs. Henebry ( ELA) [email protected]
- 1 notebook ( If you can, get with a Blue cove.r)
- 1 blue plastic pocket folder
- 3 school appropriate chapter books in any genre on your scholastic level
- North Bergen Library Card
Mrs. Banialmarja (Math) [email protected]
- 2 notebooks ( if you can get with an Red cover that would be great)
- 1 Red plastic pocket folder
- 2 Packs of Sharpened pencils