· Develop students’ reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
· Prepare students to integrate learned skills with 21st century technology and become effective problem solvers and researchers.
· Encourage acceptance of others and the treatment of others as equals based on mutual respect and consideration.
· Celebrate school and individual student successes as a community working together.
· Motivate students to participate in programs that aim to create a sense of communal awareness.
· Work with educators, parents, and community members to provide students with the opportunity to engage in activities that create a prospective vision for the future of their communities.